Norman Family Law Attorney Helps Clients Throughout Oklahoma City Overcome Challenges
Experienced lawyer assists clients with divorces and other domestic issues
Since 2006, the Eckstein Law Firm, PLLC has been delivering strong advocacy and caring counsel to Oklahoma City-area clients facing divorce, custody conflicts, adoption and other family law matters. Any legal concern involving loved ones can be complex, and it’s easy to lose track of a simple detail or miss something that could translate into a costly mistake. With over 20 years of experience, I am dedicated to achieving favorable resolutions and am committed to taking care of your needs as well as those of your children.
Focused legal advocate represents spouses in divorce proceedings
As a family law attorney, I draw on more than 20 years of experience to provide effective representation and legal services to divorcing couples. Through mediation or litigation, I can help you seek positive results when it comes to the division of assets and other major issues like:
- Child support — With the best interests of your children in mind, I work hard to help you secure a manageable child support amount whether you are the paying or receiving spouse.
- Child custody — My law firm will protect your parental rights when decisions are being made regarding child custody and visitation schedules. Our goal is to secure an agreement that allows you to maintain a relationship with your children.
- Alimony — When spousal support is an issue during a divorce proceeding, I will explain the standards applied and advocate for a fair conclusion, whether you are the one seeking payment or the one tasked with making payments.
- Modifications and enforcement — Circumstances can change after a divorce is finalized. When this happens, I assist clients with post-divorce modifications and enforcement proceedings when the other parent is alleged to have disobeyed a court order.
While many of these issues can be resolved through negotiation, I won’t hesitate to advocate for your interests in the courtroom when it’s the best option.
Accomplished law firm advises clients on other family law matters
When it comes to legal matters that affect your family, knowledgeable counsel can help you avert unnecessary problems and pave the way towards a successful outcome. My firm assists clients with:
- Adoption — My firm handles private adoptions as well as step-parent adoptions in Oklahoma.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — I draft enforceable marital agreements so that you and your spouse can avoid costly disputes over assets should you choose to end your marriage.
- Protective orders — If you are the victim of domestic abuse, I can help you petition for a protective order that provides legal safeguards for your welfare and safety.
- Paternity actions —I provide representation to clients who wish to establish paternity and mothers who are looking to establish fatherhood for child support and other reasons.
When we have our initial meeting, I will learn more about your situation and goals so that I can thoroughly outline your options.
Contact a dedicated Oklahoma City family law attorney
At Eckstein Law Firm, PLLC in Norman, I am committed to helping you understand your family law issues and guiding you through every step of the legal process. Please call me at 405-738-8871 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.